Amazon text

Please click on any of the Amazon links to make a purchase and we receive advertising monies to be used towards our adoptions (it does not cost you anything extra)!

Amazon

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Both Hands video - A MUST SEE !!!!


We are getting close here, so you know how we are!!! We are - once again, exactly on year later - crazy excited!!!! Anthony is equally excited (& we hope that lasts). He placed his prized superman cape on the table with toys I am bringing Gabriel. I asked him what that was for. He said "my brother". I said that is for Gabriel and he said "we share." When I was packing today he took his bathroom stool to me and said Gabriel needs this. He wanted me to pack it for him. Toooooo cute!!!! He is going to make a great big brother!

This past weekend, instead of packing, we worked on the widows home and wanted to share the video with you. Please share it with anyone you would like to......it was really a great project!


Be well and we can't wait to introduce you to our new addition!
Kim, Eric & Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment