Amazon text

Please click on any of the Amazon links to make a purchase and we receive advertising monies to be used towards our adoptions (it does not cost you anything extra)!

Amazon

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

YES, we are going back to China!!!!

We can't officially announce anything yet……well, we can't post pictures or identifying information but we have just begun the paperwork to return to China. We are super excited to be opening our hearts and home to more orphans. We know this is where God has lead us and we couldn't be happier to be chosen!

Sooooooooo……are you sitting down??????  For many reasons, we have decided to go back and bring home TWO older boys!!!!! One of our boys will be nine next week (his last birthday without a family) and the second boy will be ten in July! They both know each other from living together in the same orphanage and are friends. We've been able to get some great information about each of them from many different people.

We did receive our PA (pre-approval) for one of them today and should have the second one soon. We are finishing up the paperwork on our home study as we aren't able to use any of the previous paperwork for these adoptions. We don't have any timeline yet because we are so early in the process but keep checking back for pictures and information.

Although we can't share information yet - we thought at least a tiny introduction was in order considering we've opened up a link to make donations if your heart is calling you to do so!

Well……here is a picture I think I am allowed to share considering we do have our PA:


Seriously - this boy is sooooo handsome!!!!! More to come!!! Peace…….

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I am a friend of Eric's from college (what seems like forever ago!) and after hearing some sad news about another friend from college, I decided to look up my old friends. My search led me to your blog and I am so happy it did! I have spent the better half of the day engrossed by your blog and the adventures you ,have had through your adoptions. I am so happy to know that Eric is doing well and has a beautiful family! I have been reading all you have been through and I truly believe that you both are angels on earth for opening up your hearts and lives to your BEAUTIFUL boys! God bless you both for being such incredibly loving, generous, and faith filled people! I wish you all the best with your newest, upcoming adoptions! I will be checking back in for updates for sure!

    With admiration,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn, I replied to you through the email. Please let me know if you didn't get it! We were so excited to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete