Amazon text

Please click on any of the Amazon links to make a purchase and we receive advertising monies to be used towards our adoptions (it does not cost you anything extra)!

Amazon

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mother's Day magic

Yes, it's been a very long time! Too long and so much to share.

Mother's Day was great! GREAT! It was really extra special. For the few days leading up to it, Anthony would say "It's going to be the best day ever!" Is he cute or what?!!!

Eric took the boys out on Saturday to pick something out for me. That was a gift in itself! (Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and husband but a few hours at home by myself - very rejuvenating) They were thrilled when they got home as they were all sneaking things around the house. It was so sweet along with the continuous reminders that it was going to be the best day ever!

The boys let me lay in bed a little extra in the morning and then walked me to the kitchen with my eyes closed to show me all of my gifts. They all wrote in my special card book (instead of picking out overly priced cards, for every occasion, everyone writes or draws in a journal type book for me -it's so sweet). Matty - who keeps his distance and isn't writing in English yet - told Dadda what to write for him. He walked all around describing to Eric what to write including thanking me for teaching him to ride his bike! Everyone followed in Anthony's footsteps by drawing stick figures of everyone in the family. On their shopping spree the day before the boys all had their hands traced on a square canvas and then they each painted them for my gift. It was super sweet. They all had picked out other little gifts from the craft show for me including flowers. Wait until you see the pictures of us planting those flowers!















This picture below is extra special. I found four different candles that came in music boxes. We lit them in honor of each of their birth mothers and then we said a prayer asking God to let their birth mothers know that they are ok....we will do this on holidays and especially Mother's Day. I like how they will be able to play the music box when ever they think of them.

 And this is what happens when you ask boys to help you plant flowers - they bring in the heavy equipment!







After church we had a wonderful brunch and then we went for my big surprise of:

The boys were as excited as me!







A month later and they are still talking about it!!!

A magical day! Please pray for all of the Momma's and Dadda's that are always wondering where and how their angels are doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment