Amazon text

Please click on any of the Amazon links to make a purchase and we receive advertising monies to be used towards our adoptions (it does not cost you anything extra)!

Amazon

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Two more US Citizens

And just like that, we go from this:



to this:


Welcome two new Pellegrino boys - Matthew and Michael! (at some point we hope that Matty smiles in pictures especially family pictures)

I am sorry that I was unable to access the blog in China. Our VPN didn't work. It was a tough trip without a second parent. Jennah's role was really to be there just for me with limited interaction with the kids. I think that each major step (ex moving from province to province then home) brought different challenges. Happy to be home with ALL my boys!

I'm going to post backwards.....next post Gotcha day! Please pray for our family as we adjust together to our new lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment